Cell: (812) 598-6742 Email: nontypbuck@msn.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011

NWTF Decorative Competition Calls

NWTF Decorative Competition Calls

In 2004, I started entering some of my work in the National Wild Turkey Federation's National Decorative Call Competition. I have since been very blessed to win several awards at this level. I have met many great friends and fellow callmakers along the way. It has been a great journey so far, and I hope to continue sharing my passion through my calls.

The Mountain Man call is exhibited in the NWTF museum in North Carolina.

I have been fortunate enough to be featured in one of Earl Mickel's books, "Longbeards, Callmakers, and Memories".

Hope you enjoy this snapshot of my work from past NWTF competitions!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment